Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lazy Summer

***Disclaimer***

Beware of mild nudity, also beware it will make you laugh.


We have been trying to be as lazy as possible this summer and spend lots of time outside. Last week we went swimming with Kris my sister in law and my niece Bailey. It was super hot outside and Deacon was extra tired when we got home so I put a fresh diaper on him and put him down for a nap in just a diaper and tee shirt since it was so hot. This is what I found when I checked on him:

The best part of it all was that he threw his diaper over the side of the crib. When he woke up I said "Deacon where is your diaper?" and he patted his bum to look for it! Classic.

9 comments:

Amelia said...

Haaa! That is so cute. Must be a boy thing, neither of mine have ever taken off their diaper in the middle of a nap!

Heather & Josh said...

What a little cutie! I don't think that this Tuesday will work for pizza, so lets try next week. Also I need you to go to Babinski with me, I haven't been yet.

*Angie* said...

that is awesome. I love it.

Lisa B. said...

More like "Half-Naked Summer." Hilarious! Dang cutie.

ABick said...

haha that is an AWESOME story!!! haha...i love that he pat his bum...that kid...

jamie said...

that is so hilarious! chase also has figured out how to remove her diaper, so we are trying to figure out how to teach her not to. that picture is classic though. something to show his future wife.

Nesting with Grace said...

That is soooo funny! He must have learned that from someone...Sophia?? :)

JLH DMB said...

Ben and I are both laughing sooo hard! That is so hilarious!

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

sophie!!!! sorry you have been trying to get a hold of me. I was in saint george for a week and then home for a day down to vegas for four days and just got back. I have no idea where my phone is ( surprise surprise!) but you can call me at my house 619-0837. talk to you soon!