Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer is for........ Swimming!

I know I will be laughing about these sunglasess someday!
So determined to eat this huge apple!
Still getting used to the idea of water!
This picture is for you aunt Lesley!



Yesterday Deacon, my niece Bailey and I hit the pool. Cottonwood heights to be exact. I wanted to go there because I remember it being so glorious as a child with those big platforms to jump off and everything. Let me tell you, it did not dissapoint! It was great, complete with two waterslides, kiddie slides and everything. We had a great time and as you can see Deacon thoroughly enjoyed his apple.

10 comments:

ABick said...

oh my gosh!! he is so BIG! that apple is almost as big as his head!! Its funny that your little 1 yr old son likes the pool more than Connor-a 3 yr old! haha that is the way to enjoy summer though...

ABick said...

oh and that pic of you and him and the juice box is so cute!

jessandbryce said...

you two both look so adorable! I totally remember the wonders of cottonwood heights as a kid :D. What a good mommy!

Amelia said...

those pictures made me laugh. Deacon likes his food and drink, he is so concentrating on that juicebox. Awesome.

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

I DO SUPPOSE!!!!! summer is most definitely for swimming and I think we may be able to do a little of that in St. George. When are we going?

Lisa B. said...

It's a wonder he could even lift that apple! What a cutie. Looks like you guys had so much fun.

jamie said...

how fun! chase and i want to come next time you go! i'm serious!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

Dude, I totally remember cottonwood heights as being the mother of all swimming pools.
Love Blossom

Nesting with Grace said...

How Fun! I like your plates...espically the one from Anthropologie, I die when I go in that store!

Jess and Nate said...

Ok since when did he get so big?!?! I guess that's what happens when you move 300 miles away and it's too damn expensive living on the crappy salary that St. George offers combined with the outrageous gas prices to afford a weekend up North. Soon my friend, soon!! Seriously though I miss you and am so glad to see you're having fun in the sun!!