Monday, September 7, 2009

My favorite things!

Laura tagged me on her blog to show you all some of my favorite things around my house, what fun! Look at her blog too, she has some good things around her house. I love this toy chest so much, it fits Deacons room perfectly and everytime I open it the red bandana inside makes me smile.
I love this hammock and I love where it sits in front of the big tree and purple flowers. Definately a happy spot for me.

One of the best things about my house are the two huge picture windows on both the front and back wall of the. I also love when Deacon and Duke are both perched in front of it.


This is a spot of my dresser where I keep some treasures. The necklace hanging is my great grandma Maxines. The picture of me my brother and sister is an all time favorite. I love the little boy picture of Curt. I keep my wedding ring in the little pill box when I am not wearing it. And the pictue in the back I made, It is Deacon at about 6 months old, it says "time flies" boy does it. What a fun tag! YOU should do this!



6 comments:

The Hungry Fashionista said...

Yay! I LOVED it!
And i wish i had a hammock!

Amelia said...

Very very cute.
I love the toybox. How come I don't have anything of Great Grandmas?!
I'll have to work on that.
Love you.

Ashlee and Sam said...

SOOO Cute!!! I love the toy chest!

Lisa B. said...

such a lovely post. I love your header, too--very fancy!

DiaNe said...

This is a really cute idea. Maybe I'll do it...now that our apartment is finally becoming a home, I have so many favorite things!

Nesting with Grace said...

why isn't one of your favorite things your black trunk??
I want a comment NOW :)