Monday, March 8, 2010

Hoodles!

We took the kids to a great big grand indoor playground called Hoodles. It was so awesome and completely adorable. While the kids play the grownups can order hot chocolate and a variety of delicious treats. This place was a hit with the kids they loved every second of it. One of the things I love so much about Scotland is all the kids accents. I need to post a video soon of my nieces talking you will love it. PS. Isn't the name Hoodles HILARIOUS? Amelia said to Deacon today when he was having a fit "better be good if you want Hoodles and hot dogs!" I laughed for AGES! (something my niece Evie says "It is taking for AGES!") So happy to be here. Deacon desperately needed to refuel after running around. He drank 1/2 this juice box in one swig.
They had the cutest buckets where you picked 5 kid friendly items and made your own little kids meal, loved that.

It is hard to tell who had the most fun going down this slide, Deacon me or Miriam.
Look how pink all the kids cheeks are! They definitely had a great time.

8 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

Looks like fun! Deacon seems to be having a blast. . .miss ya!

*Angie* said...

Fun! Love the castle pics too!

gilian said...

And buckets? Oh my. I love Scotland. So glad you are having such fun.

Lisa B. said...

Doesn't this look delightful. I think the bucket idea is great.

I am so glad you're having such a great time!

The Blanchard Family said...

Hey, check your email when you get a chance ;)

DiaNe said...

so so fun!

ABick said...

so cute! looks like so much fun!

Lesley said...

I'm glad everyone is getting to know each other. I'm sure the girls love Aunt Sophia!