Monday, March 29, 2010

Just for safe keeping

I need to make a little list (love a list) of all the funny/cute things Deacon has been saying lately.
So here goes, enjoy.
  • He always adds the word "my" at unnecessary times, example "get me my out" "let me my down" "let me my see it" pretty cute.
  • Apparently he thinks Jesus is actually in the flesh at our church. When he gets bored in sacrament meeting he likes to yell "I wanna see Jesus!"
  • In an airport on the last leg of our travels to Scotland he was throwing the biggest fit I have ever seen over a expensive Thomas the train toy. I finally had no choice but to buy the stupid train (I swear airport personal were on there way to take my child from me) Three days later in Scotland he came up to me and said " I sorry mommy I no buy choos choos anymore, I promise."
  • Any sporting event on TV he takes a moment to scream at the screen "Go Jazz!"
  • Today while I was eating a salad for lunch Deacon looked at me and said in a high pitched voice (meant to mimic me I am sure) "good job mommy that's a big bite!"
  • When we pulled into our neighborhood from the airport he squealed with excitement "I wanna see my toy box!"
  • Last night in his prayer he said "I love Laura" She had been at our house for dinner.
  • When his cousin Will was over I had to give Deacon a bath and when he got out he said " I want my special Will!"
  • He often times on occasion says someone elses name when you ask what his name is. Like the time we were at Ikea and a lady told him he was cute and asked what his name was and he promptly replied "Alfie" he has also said Owen, Stockton and Dane.
  • He also loves to go outside in the back and play for hours, it is great when I am in the kitchen I just open the window and peek on him every little bit, he is always exploring or talking to duke.
Two has been a really fun age, I will be sad to see it go, I hope three is just as darling and hilarious. Did I miss anything Curtis?

7 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

All those things are SO cute! I love that little boy ;) I especially like that he tells people a different name when they ask. . .so funny!

Lisa B. said...

These are excellent--so glad you wrote them down! I, too, want to see Jesus. Just not quite yet.

CKB said...

That totally made me laugh out loud! What a funny boy. Also, I don't believe in the terrible two's. The terribles start at 3.

Amelia said...

Hilarious. You'll be glad you have this all written down!

The Hungry Fashionista said...

I love that he said "i love Laura." And i love that whole list.

ABick said...

i LOVE the
"i sorry mommy i no buy choo choos anymore i promise." and let's not forget the very cute "oh yeah!"

gilian said...

Brilliant boy. Good job mommy.

I am a firm believer that there is no such thing as a terrible stage. There are tough moments. But not complete stages. Especially if you have a back yard to play in.