Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter this year. We started out the day with some of my family over for brunch and then we relaxed all day and went to Curts sister Kris' for dinner. Such a fun day I love Easter.

Me enjoying the Easter cake Kris and Bay made.
Bay Sharon and Kris with the cute Easter cake.
Of course Deacon loved all the egg hunting candy finding.
My family over for brunch, nice way to start the day.
I told Deacon this pack of underwear said on them "Deacon goes pee pee in the potty" he then copied me and pointed and said "I not go pee pee in the potty" Pretty clever and annoying.
These brunch rolls were fantastic.
This about sums up how Deacon felt about Easter, elated.
This is how I feel about my family, happy.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Your family is tops.
The garden is also incredible, I wish I had that much space, or not, I HATE weeding. Let's have a garden recipe party- because I always have an abundance of fresh veggies that I need knew ideas for....and you host ok:)