Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

The pumpkin patch today was a hit. Curt and I were laughing because right when we got there Deacon ran from pumpkin to pumpkin saying "this one? noooooo!" He did however did find several he loved.
Deacon and Will loved Isaac running with the in the wheel barrow. Cloud nine I am tellin ya.


The gray green pumpkin is the one I fell in love with and brought home, I think it looks excellent on my porch.


Isaac Lesley Will and the new baby Van.
And then our little family. This weather we are having is fantastic. I do not think I have ever enjoyed Fall festivities like I have this year. I plan to continue on enjoying Fall as long as possible.
Want to know the best part of the Pumpkin patch extravaganza? I am trying to convince Curt that we should not give Christmas gifts this year and go to Disneyland instead. Deacon is old enough to enjoy it and young enough to not care if he only gets a couple small things Christmas morning. So all weekend long I have been talking about Disneyland telling Deacon about rides and so on. So naturally he thought that THE PUMPKIN PATCH WAS DISNEYLAND! He thought since we had talked about is so much that we were going there. If we ever do make it to Disneyland this kid will be blown away.




5 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I love these pictures so much! I bought one petite pumpkin yesterday at the farmer's market, but it's for cooking. I need to get some pumpkins, stat!

Amelia said...

Cute green pumpkin! I wish there was a pumpkin patch by me!

Jill said...

You're such a cute mom. I wanna go to Disneyland for Christmas.

jessandbryce said...

bahaha! i love how he thought the pumpkin patch was disneyland!! on a side note, i can remember Grandpa Bickmore telling me that Costco was better than disneyland :). Has Deacon been to costco?? lol

The Blanchard Family said...

Love the pumpkin patch! For some reason Stockton was way ornery and uninterested on our trip to the patch this year. . .not sure why, but we followed it up with the corn maze which seemed to brighten his mood ;)