Saturday, October 30, 2010

This is Halloween


This is the Halloween that never ends! I am ok with that because we have had a lot of fun. Deacon was very into wearing his costume and growling. We did lots of fun things. Safe to say Deacon had a excellent halloween. Deacon and Will were trying to make baby Van happy, I think he mostly just wanted to bust out of his tight costume.

I think this picture speaks for itself. My apologies to Darrin Shaw for having to take this picture of my spandex butt up close and personal.


Deacon and his preschool teacher Miss Dana. He loves her. She is awesome and he is love love loving preschool, hurray!



And my favorite picture of the moment is the one. I can not handle how adorable he is. I told him his face painting was amazing and he said "NO! It's awesome!"




And I will leave you with this awesome photo of these glasses he got at preschool, perfect.





2 comments:

Rachel said...

Totally awesome! And your costume cracks me up!

Lisa B. said...

Fun pictures--the darling boys are all supercute and super scary.