Friday, November 12, 2010

Beach bums and Beach babes

While in California it was 90 degrees in November, so we headed to the beach. We all loved it. We went to Corona Del Mar and it was one of my favorite beaches I have been to, when talking to my mom I guess I have been there a bunch of times before but it felt new and exciting to me! Nobody was prepared with a full on swimsuit besides Deacon, he sure took advantage of that! He loved the ocean.
Totally fearless, ran right in and got his whole body and head totally wet.
Loving the waves.
Curtis and Deacon in the distance, a beautiful beach.
The family posing for a picture.
The cave where we had our little picnic. I saw far to many crabs in that cave for my liking. Can you tell Deacon loved the beach?
Kira and Deacon running from the waves, love this picture.
Another family shot, what a perfect beach day.

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

I cannot believe that this was November! What a great vacation.