Tuesday, December 2, 2008

O Christmas tree!

Christmas is all around you. You know
I love Christmas I always will.
It is beginning to look A LOT like Christmas!


If you dont feel warm and cozy all over
yet then I do not know what is wrong with you!

This was a jerk of a Christmas tree, it fell, I cried we cut two feet
off. Looks pretty now.




The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.
Now come over and bask in the Christmas overload.
I can not help it I was born this crazy. Merry Christmas!
Now show me your Decor! I am dying to see!


5 comments:

Rachel said...

ooo.. pretty!

Lisa B. said...

This house is a Christmas Wonderland, people. Go over and check it out.

ABick said...

i LOVE how much you get into the holidays! it's awesome!! the tree looks beautiful as always! can't wait to see it...a day before it is used for it's purpose...sad..

Nesting with Grace said...

I FEEL it! Looks so great! I love your place settings for Thanksgiving...LOVE blue! Looks like it was a success.
Next book club needs to be at your house :)
Merry Christmas to you!

Rob Sara and Cole said...

SOOO CUTE!!! I love it all! You've got style girl!