Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving!



We had such a fun Thanksgiving this year. We hosted it at our house and amazingly my stress levels were at an all time low. It was the Leasure family Thanksgiving this year and it was a blast. Some highlights were:

1.Delicious turkey, if you have never tried a turkey bag before, it was amazing, the meat was falling off the bone!
2. My turkeys made out of candy craft kicking Kris' christmas ornament crafts butt! (notice there are no pictures of said craft? hmmmm.)
3. Curt dressing up for the occasion (see pictures)
4. John the pie king Leasure in attendance (again see pictures)
5. Lots of flavors of bubbly going around. I think pear was the group fav. but personally I vote for peach.
6. Me winning Curtis in an intense round of catch phrase, something I am sure has never happened before and never will again.
7. Deacon being high on life with two older cousins to play with.
8. Paula why do I not have a picture of you?
9. Mark trying to shove candied yams down Maxs' throat.
10. Early moring footbal with friends (Curtis certainly NOT me, I am a lady.)

Fun Thanksgiving all around! Christmas tree antics still to come! Visit me tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Your home looks beautiful, love the dishes, love the tablecloth, love the food. PS WHERE did you get the cool aggravation board????

Lisa B. said...

Fabulous and wonderful. I love the pictures! Your dishes are beautiful! Everybody looks like they're having an amazing time. Well done you.

*Angie* said...

you are well on your way to the hostess with the mostess! looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun day! Your house is SO festive~

ABick said...

that sounds like and looks like a fabulous thanksgiving day! congrats on hosting such a successful turkey day!!