Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Ronald Mcdonald House

BEFORE!!


AFTER!

I am full of warm fuzzy feelings today, how could I not be! We had so much fun redoing a room at the Ronald Mcdonald house. I can not say thankyou enough times to everyone who helped. We had a photographer, artist writer donut delivery girl, errand runner,furniture painter, expert wall fixture hanger. So many talented people! At the end of the day an old women who works at the house came to look at the room and she said "I have worked her for twenty years and I have never seen anything like this! It makes my heart swell!" We could not have had a better compliment. I wish I had a picture of all the girls who painted the night before so we could have a jump start on today! I can not wait to do this again next year! Find your own way to spread holiday cheer, it is well worth your time!









Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lisa B. said...

This turned out so! beautiful! Nice work everyone--beautiful. So glad I could be a little part of it.

*Angie* said...

I'm sad I couldn't be more help today, but it was great great fun helping when I did! Way to go EVERYBODY! It looks great.

Amelia said...

It looks great. I'm inspired.

ABick said...

way to go guys!! that room looks amazing!!!! :D i love that you did this. what a great thing to do..

Isaac said...

What a difference and what an awesome idea.

Unknown said...

Thanks for including me on this...What a fun way to spend a few hours...Thanks already looking forward to next year! YAY!