Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Giddy up!

We had Deacons 2nd birthday party and it was a hit! I am not sure who had more fun, the kids or Laura and I making the cowboy decor.
Deacon and I both dressed for the occasion, I quite like the bandanas, all handmade by Grandma Leasure, each kid had one and suprisingly most wore them the whole party!

Everyone needs a friend like Laura who lovingly decorated each of these darling cupcakes. She never looks at me like I am crazy when I say something like "wanna help me make decorations for Deacons cowboy birthday?" I love Laura.


Nothing says cowboy like cracker jacks and Woody.




Hurray for theme parties! I will be devasted when Deacon outgrows them. I hope next year Deacon is really into space, that would make for a great theme.



10 comments:

Amelia said...

Please come and throw a party for Miriam this summer. Anything besides a Disney Princess theme. Please bring that adorable suitcase to hold the party bags. Thanks. Sure do 'preciate ya!

Lisa B. said...

Such a fun party, and very very cute everything--little boys in bandannas, cupcakes, balloons, banners, everything. Well done!

jamie said...

That is so cute! I love it. Now I feel bad since Chase has never really had a theme party. You have inspired me to step in up when she turns 3.

Karen S said...

Love it! I'm stealing the idea when Noah gets older.

ABick said...

happy happy birthday deacon dear!!
that party looks like fun and i am sorta sad I have missed both of his birthday's so far! but no worries!! and yay for laura! :D

Isaac said...

Yee haw! Will had a great time soakin up his bandana and the sun

The Hungry Fashionista said...

aw you're too nice! i love doing stuff like that with you! I think we did have more fun than the boys....
Love ya!

gilian said...

How could you go wrong with Woody--That's what I say.

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Larn said...

that was one of the best bday parties of all time. hooray for jiggs helping with the decorating!
love you rat.