Sunday, November 8, 2009

Girls gone wild!

Most of the girls for a good old group shot.
Heather and I started laughing hard early in the night and really did not stop all night.

Joelle is such a good dancer and we kept playing ridiculous music and made her dance.

Best picture of the night! I look like a pig and I told Heather she looked like a pioneer, but really she is just adorable!
Last night all 8 of us high school girlfriends got together for a sleepover, well really only I slept over because every one else lives right by Ang but still 2:30 am is pretty much a sleep over. We ate laughed and laughed and gave Casi a few gifts for baby Aden. I love my friends and even if we have not seen each other in months it still feels like we were never apart.



4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Doesn't this sound like a lot of fun. Lifelong friends are a great great blessing.

DiaNe said...

I love non-stop laugh fests.

JLH DMB said...

BAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!!!! It looks like I'm unbuttoning my pant in that picture! I totally would've stripped if Abbie would've let me..j/k j/k.
2:30am is an understatement...I got home at 4. My favorite line of the night is you in tears saying, "geez, what do you guys want to talk about next, my parents divorce." Haaaa, you saying that was hilarious, not the divorce part.

I had the best time ladies, I love you all!

Brittany said...

Cutest girls ever:)!! Invite some friends and come to the benefit on saturday!!! Do you remember Travis Pettit? He's in the band:)