Friday, November 6, 2009

You want a warm fuzzy feeling in your heart?

Holiday photos taken by Angie last year.


I know that you do! Come help out a good cause by attending a fun Holiday boutique at my friend Angies house. The best part about it is Angie is an awesome photographer who will be taking Christmas photos for 25 dollars! This includes two digital proofs. There will be fun treats and items for purchase, lots of cute gift items. All proceeds go to the Ronald Mcdonald house. If you need more info or would like to set up an appointment for photos leave me a comment with your email. The boutique is Saturday November 14th form 10-4.

4 comments:

jamie said...

Wow. You can't beat 25$ for good pictures.... And for a good cause?!! I am so in.

My email is jdawnjuan@hotmail.com

Lesley said...

Yahoo! Sign us up.

The Hungry Fashionista said...

i'm so excited!!

Rich and Kristl said...

Will you email me the address?kristlnelson@yahoo.com
Thanks, and it was fun to see you the other day!