Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sneak in one more fall treat!

Before Winter is official bake these little gems. I took them to a YW/YM activity and they were a hit! I did not even get to take a picture! They are simple as can be and oh so delish. I want to call them the "Joelle" because my friend Joelle would love these more than anyone I know.

Pumpkin cream cheese cookies

Mix together:

one box of spice cake mix
one large can of pumpkin filling
1 1/2 cups choc. chips
(only three things! Easy!)
use a small ice cream scoop to put them on a greased baking sheet and bake for 11 minutes

Cream cheese frosting:

4 oz. softened cream cheese
half a stick of softened butter
2 cups of powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla

When the cookies have fully colled sandwich them together with the frosting like an oreo! Enjoy- believe me you will.

2 comments:

JLH DMB said...

Those sound A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! LOL!! You know me so well- You make the most delicious "Joelle" treats!! I can't wait to attempt to make them...lets be honest, I REALLY only can't wait to attempt to eat them:)

Heather & Josh said...

I make those cookies, but have never put frosting in the middle. That sounds delish! You would die over the mini pumpin pies I made yesterday! I got them off of the bakerella website. They were so stinkin cute and yummy!!!