Friday, January 21, 2011

A date.

You guys, we went on a date. It was a real true date. We do not do that enough. The best part was that I got to laugh and remember how hilarious Curtis is. My favorite quote of the night was when we saw a crazy Rocker lady, Curt said "I want to ask that lady her zodiac sign, I bet its a leo she looks like a lion" she really did.
I just wanted to go out to dinner, my only request was that we go somewhere with bread on the table, after carefully counting calories all week I wanted to fat it up on my free day. And I did, creme brulee and all.
I have been trying to eat less meat, like only one meal a week. It has been a interesting experience, Curt is sick of soups. I really like brussel sprouts. Deacon learned he likes potatoes, he has hated them forever, after I made him gag them down (truly gag) he says he likes them. Do not be fooled though, he of course loves french fries. But don't we all?

p.s. do you think my lipstick is cool? all the other cool mom bloggers wear dark lipstick, I hope you guys think I am cool. Lord knows I have enough lipsticks to kill a man.

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I LOVE your lipstick, but you knew that I would. There was a time when I had about six different lipsticks that were all a variation on that shade, and then I made myself get rid of them, which has only meant that I have been slowly, steadily, building my collection of that shade of lipstick up again.

A date with bread on the table and creme brulee? That is a good date.

Amelia said...

One of the things I have always loved about you is that you have enough lipstick to kill a man. And that shade does look great on you!

gilian said...

I love that shade. And I'm comforted knowing that you have reliable protection without resorting to guns.

The Blanchard Family said...

Love the lipstick cuz you are the coolest, but sad to know I don't fit into the "cool mom blogger" category! Ha! I want to take the boys to a bouncy house place. . .it is $5 for 3 hours on Wed.