Saturday, February 9, 2013

Gwen loves her mom

These are the things I accomplished ALL while wearing baby Gwen in the baby Bjorn:

1. Cleaned the kitchen top to bottom including mopping.
2. Made homemade pizza for dinner.
3. Helped Deacon brush his teeth and tucked him in bed.
4. Vacuumed
5. Moved along tons of loads of laundry.
6. Made chocolate chip cookies.
7. Loaded and unloaded the dishwasher, twice.
8. Took out the garbage and recycling.
9. Helped Deacon do math homework.
10. And most impressive: painted my nails.

I feel like a total granola,  a extremely productive hippie. I actually really love wearing her in the Bjorn or the sling, she snuggles right up. I am pretty sure she loves me, a lot. With that being said, my back freaking hurts.

p.s. special thanks to one of my besties Jenny for lending me the Bjorn, obviously I would get not much done without it.

p.p.s. you will be happy to know I took her off to clean the bathroom and change my sheets.

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

"extremely productive hippie" is making me laugh. Wish I had been there to see you in action.