Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dear Denver,

I really hate your airport, Deacon loved it especially the train/bus part of it.
I really love that Kendyl has these adorable crystal doorknobs on EVERY door in her house, no fair.
I bet Deacon and Elliot will enjoy each other a bit more in a year or so.

Wait looks like they like each other already!
Dearest Denver, I ate waaaaay too much. Really a lot. I really loved making sugar cookies with Kendyl, it is her speciality and is a tradition for us, although I did more work than I had in past years.
Looks like someone else ate too much as well.
You are telling me this is the one and only picture we got of all of us? I look beautiful, Denver did me well. Come see us soon Wilshures!

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Love these pictures. I think you all look beautiful in that last picture. I have not made valentine sugar cookies yet. I am contemplating that fact at the moment. Perhaps it will still "happen," if by "happen," I mean, "I will get off my sorry butt and make them." We'll see.

The Blanchard Family said...

Looks like fun. . .it reminds me that I need to GETAWAY! LOVE YOU! Happy Valentines Day.

sadie said...

fyi, love your blog!

Unknown said...

I just busted out laughing at that last picture of all of us! WOW! We loved having you over!