Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Going Places

I am going places. Next week. Three places I have never been. Norway. Curtis served his mission there, it is probably his favorite place on earth. Did you know that Norway is where they filmed all the scenes on the Hogwarts train in the Harry Potter movies? I am going on that train ride, I hear it is breathtaking. Can not wait to see the place Curt has talked so much about. It feels magical to me.
London. With the fellow in the picture also my sister. I will not let a bird touch me. I can not wait to see the town and hopefully run into Jude Law or at least Madonna, she is British right?

Scotland. But not with either of these boys and probably not Glasgow but nevertheless Scotland. You know who is there? My sister. Her family. I have not seen them since Deacon was a week old. Almost three years. Too long. I can not wait. I will come back with a better picture than above photo. Miss you all, but only kind of because I will be in amazing places with people I love. Please wish Deacon and I luck on our 17 hour plane ride. Farewell! See you at the end of March, oh and if Spring is not here I wont be coming back.


9 comments:

*Angie* said...

Bragger...how will curt do a vacation without Don? Are u going to be home Saturday night? Let me know

 Amy said...

sweet thug brother ryan. good lucke little scamp! so jealous. I expect a full report and a lost night when you get back.

naptime nostalgia said...

So jealous. Hope you have fun!

Abes and Stace said...

Oh Abram is going to be sooo jealous! I think all the guys talked about going back together this year but none of us can quite afford it or work it into our schedules! How lucky are you!? :)

Holly and Dave said...

you will be missed!! and i wish i could come with you! have a fabulous time :)

Lisa B. said...

I am going to miss you.

You will have an amazing time. I feel I can practically guarantee this.

That is all. Bon voyage!

jamie said...

I am so jealous!! What an amazing experience. Are you still working at MAC?? I have an interview for kids clothing tomorrow at nordstrom. We shall see how that goes.

The Blanchard Family said...

Can you email me the red velvet Nothing Bundt cake recipe? Carli's fiance LOVES red velvet and she is going to make it for his b-day. My email is casiblanchard@yahoo.com

... said...

I told you I would comment, good luck on the flight! Come back to us all sorts of cultured!