Sunday, January 10, 2010

Belated Birthday fun

Since my Birthday was spent in bed with the flu we celebrated a few days later when everyone felt better. We went to see Princess and the frog ate at IN-N-OUT and hit up a darling cupcake store. Blowing out a birthday candle with my cupcakes on my new cake stand I bought. I love cake stands!
These cupcakes were darling and tasty, my dad thought he could have made better. Put your money where your mouth is!

In n out=happiness.
My fellow Birthday party animals. Deacon however was ready for a Birthday nap.
This picture was taken in the theater before our movie and I think it is so funny! Two funny things happened in this theater. First thing was at the beginning of the movie when it shows the Disney castle Deacon yelled out "Temple!" Second thing was Walker and Dana went to get drinks and came back with a giant tub of popcorn (my celebration just kept gettin better and better!) and sat down next to me and Deacon said "Oh! I love popcorn!" Later that night after Deacon went to bed Walker and I went and saw Sherlock Holmes, which was awesome. Thanks to everyone who made my Birthday so fun.




2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Just for the record, I would like it noted that I took you shopping and out to lunch before you went to St. George. I am, however, very sorry that you were sick on your actual birthday. Looks like, ultimately, though, you had a lot of fun down there--hurray! "Oh, I love popcorn!" Classic!

Jenny said...

I can't believe I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy belated Birthday!!!