Sunday, January 10, 2010

You sick of hearing about my birthday yet?

Thought you might wanna hear about it one more time. We had dinner at Geppettos (delish) and I must have been busy chattin the night away because I barely took any pictures I missed half the people who came. It was so much fun and I am thankful to have so many great groups of friends. Laura threw this little party together. Laura is the kind of friend you want to have. The kind that drops anything when you need her, will do any project with you is always in a good mood and when you point out a necklace you like at urban outfitters she buys it behind your back and gives it to for your birthday.
Me and cute Michelle who is my partner in crime and favorite person to got to tj maxx with. Wanna know why?
Cause all you have to do is go there with her and point out all the stuff you love (mostly anything that looks like it belongs in your grandmas house or has a bird on it) and then she surprises you with it for your birthday! Love that Michelle.

Me and Kallin and a sneaky Matt in the background. Like your plaid shirts you two.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Late Birthday. Sorry you were sick- was it the pig flu? I swear you go a hundred miles per hour, always traveling, always partying! That Deacon just gets cuter and cuter! Love ya!

The Hungry Fashionista said...

Aw you're so nice! I'm glad you had a good birthday! You look pretty in those pictures from Gepettos.