Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas

First of all it was great to have Walker home in time for the holidays. He brought home these "red letters" that are good luck or congratulations, cant remember but anyhow I put it right on my tree. I like it there.
Deacon loving his toy train set he got from Grandma and Grandpa Bickmore.
Deacon got really good at opening presents. My favorite was when he stopped in the middle of opening one and said "Woooooah!" so cute and funny.
Grandma was helping Deacon check out the contents of the stockings they brought him and this is a excellent picture of my Dad.
I am looking fresh as a flower on Christmas morning. But I was happy to be opening two stockings, I love stockings!!
Grandma was helping Deacon paint a picture with the paints they had brought him.


Curtis with the greatest gift anyone could ever give him, money.

Some of Deacons loot that Santa brought to him.
Somehow I managed to take zero pictures of the second half of the day when we were at Curt's families house, I suck. But we had tons of fun there as well playing the candy bar game and the money game. After spending a week in St. George I came home to take down all my Christmas stuff, it mad me sad. So to keep my depression at bay I am tiling the back splash in my kitchen, you better believe it is looking good already.

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Oh, I love seeing these pictures. It was so fun to be with you guys on Christmas morning, as well as at my folks' house.

Amelia said...

So fun to see Deacon's Christmas. Thanks for sharing. love you.

The Blanchard Family said...

I bet it was hard for you to post about Christmas since you love it so much and that means it is over for a whole year!! I do love Christmas too, but I am usually ready to get all my stuff down when its over. It feels to cluttery to me or something. Love ya and Deacon is the best!

Kira said...

i have been trying something new so fam members get to see the photos others take. go to flickr and see christmas at the leasure's pix. disclaimer...yes, these are pix i took so i am in over 1/2 of the pix. but hey, my mug ain't so bad? there was a cute one of me and deacon. dang, i should have put it on flickr.

Kira