Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A LUCKY little list


I am LUCKY and here is why:


Lucky to have friends who love me

Lucky to have a friend plan me a birthday dinner

Lucky to have family who loves me

Lucky Curtis and Deacon are mine

Lucky my Dad and Dana were here for two weeks

Lucky to go to St. George for almost a week

UNLucky to get the stomach flu for my Birthday

Lucky Isaac and Lesley were there to watch Deacon
Lucky to have family who wants to do fun things on the fly

Lucky to have a house I love

Lucky my Grandparents are so great

Lucky to be me in my life even if it comes with a couple UNlucky moments

5 comments:

Lee and Marie said...

Happy Birthday on the 2nd! I hope it was fabulous! I hope you and your cute family are doing great!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I couldn't come. I wanna hang out.

The Blanchard Family said...

That was so much fun last night! Never a dull moment or lull in conversation. . .you are the best! Happy Birthday!

Lisa B. said...

It would be good to enumerate the happy lucky parts of my life most days. Thanks for reminding me of that!

(most lucky thing: to be a mom and grandma!)

The Hungry Fashionista said...

I am lucky to be your friend!!!! Love ya!!!